HOMEFRONT Realty’s DIY (do-it-yourself) Option.
Listing a home isn’t Rocket Science for some. You might want to control the selling of your home yourself, you might want to save yourself some money or you might not have the equity in your home to contract for a full listing package. We at HOMEFRONT Realty understand and are now offering a DIY Home Seller Service. HOMEFRONT Realty will provide NO Seller or Buyer Representation in seller’s transaction however, we will guide your marketing with your input. We won’t make you download this, upload that, click here or click there to start the process. You send us the information*, we will draw up the agreement, send it to you, you send it back with some photos and once the payment is complete your listing will be entered in the MLS. We are also not going to nickel and dime you to death. We offer a full FSBO package for one price. No extra fees for more photos, or lock box or a sign. You receive it all for the one low flat fee of $495.
Here’s what you get for $495
- Six month listing in the Northwest Multiple Listing Service with an option to extend on a month to month basis for $50.00 each additional month. Northwest Multiple Listing Service is used by thousands of agents in several counties in Washington.
- You retain the right to sell your home without paying a commission to a buyer’s agent if your buyers don’t have one. (There is an option to pay a reduced commission to a HOMEFRONT Realty broker if you prefer and your buyer wants buyer representation)
- Syndication to 100’s of real estate sites along with all of the local real estate companies. Your listing will be shown on all of the John L. Scott, Windermere, ReMax and Keller Williams sites, along with any other real estate company that receives a feed from the NWMLS via data exchange.
- You will also see placement on Zillow.
- HOMEFRONT Realty staff will allow you to publish the 25 maximum photos on NWMLS. (No extra fee)
- Free sign, phone rider and sign post will be installed. (no extra fee)
- HOMEFRONT Realty will provide you with a free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to help you price your property in today’s market.
- The NWMLS requires a Supra Keybox to be installed unless a written request by the seller is on file. It is to your advantage to use the Supra Secure Keybox system. We provide Supra Keyboxes at NO EXTRA CHARGE to you.
- You may pay by check or credit card.
If this all looks great then send an email to BROKER@HomefrontRealtyOnline.com with DIY Listing in the subject line. Include the legal owner names of property, address of property, short description of property, price you are asking, buyer agent compensation you are offering, (example – 2, 2.5 or 3%) and contact details. We will then process and email you back your listing package for your signatures. Once we receive your completed package and payment your listing will go live and a Keybox will be delivered to be installed. Within 5-10 days a sign will be installed. Remember, we will be with you through the process if you need us.